ACT Fire and Safety
- Unit 4, Amber Business Court, Rawmarsh Road, Rotherham, United Kingdom
Act Fire and Safety is a wholly owned daughter company of Safelincs Ltd. We specialise on the supply of servicing tools, extinguisher spares and extinguishers to extinguisher installers and extinguisher maintenance specialists. As our mother company Safelincs is running an extinguisher servicing network in the UK, we know everything about the tools and products needed by service engineers or the specialists working in companies that carry out their own maintenance regime. We are also always happy to answer your technical questions.
Act Fire and Safety are selling the same extinguisher tools and spares that are being used by our mother company’s engineers. Only the best quality tools and the best solutions are offered to make sure you are benefiting from the experience of our engineers. Our extinguisher spares are genuine branded components, giving you the assurance that the correct spares are being used.
Act Fire and Safety will happily answer your technical questions related to fire extinguisher servicing. Just use our chat system or contact us per email and we will try our best to get you answers. For very site specific questions, we will need some images and maybe site sketches to run past our engineers. Our mother company Safelincs also offers a discussion forum for fire safety topics, including extinguisher servicing related topics.
Below are some of the reasons why our customers trust us:
- We are a leading trade supplier allowing us to offer the best products at the best prices directly to you
- Your order is distributed directly from our warehouse not via a 3 rd party supplier
- Guaranteed cheapest prices
- Our products are approved to British Standard (BS) and hold the Kitemark
- We offer a maintenance plan on our extinguishers
- 5 year guarantee on all fire extinguishers
- When you call us, we have experienced staff ready and waiting to take your call. Our sales team will advise the best solution to your requirement.
- If your order is urgent, we will always try and help get your product shipped – even if it has missed our daily cut off.
- We are constantly reviewing our suppliers – ensuring we are providing the fire equipment you need at the best possible price.