Burner Fire Control
- 280 Industrial Parkway, Lafayette, Louisiana, 70508, United States
About Burner Fire Control
We consider it an honor for the opportunity to introduce prospective clients to Burner Fire Control. Over 4 decades we have operated with the highest level of integrity and respect for our personnel and customers
Burner Fire Control Offshore Special HazardsThe cohesive goal at Burner Fire Control is to protect human life, the environment, the assets of our clients, and deliver world class service and equipment that maximize project and operational objectives. We continually accomplish this by providing the best equipment and services in the industry.
Over the past 40 Years, Burner Fire Control has substantially grown organizationally and in breadth of capabilities. We have continued to keep client satisfaction at the forefront of our goals and achievements. We see tremendous opportunity on the horizon as we continue to expand our global footprint and execute our operational strategy focused on maximizing value and results.
Burner Fire Control is a global provider of specialized equipment and services delivering integrated solutions for offshore and land projects. Today, Burner is internally separated into four distinct focus areas:
- Fabrication, Construction, and Maintenance Services, to include all activities related to shop based fabrication, offshore and field based construction and maintenance, and land and offshore blasting and painting operations
- Fire and Safety Equipment and Services, to include all offshore and land based sales, installations, inspection and repair of fire and gas safety equipment and systems
- Water Curtain® and Offshore Operations, to include all areas of support related to performing these services, such as equipment rental, offshore surveys, equipment mobilization and demobilization, and conducting heat suppression operations
- JJM (Eagle Ford), to include pipeline construction and maintenance in the Eagle Ford, Texas region. Services for this segment are deployed from our wholly-owned base and dedicated team in Karnes City, Texas.
As the company’s client list has grown to include the majority of top energy companies operating across the world, we has diligently managed capacity and responsibilities to quickly adjust in volatile markets and never failed to meet customer obligations. In addition, our portfolio of insurance and certifications allow us to globally deliver the full spectrum of our service and equipment offerings.
We are known by our customers as an organization with the highest ethical standards and maintain some of the most well respected service records in the industry
Headquartered in Lafayette, Louisiana, Burner employs a staff of highly trained managers, supervisors, and labor support personnel who are experienced and certified in their respective areas of expertise. Each person on Burner Fire Control’s technical management team has earned an average of 25 years of industrial & marine fire safety field experience.
Our Personnel brings together an integration of knowledge to deliver best of breed special hazard fire protection equipment and global offshore services that are unmatched in the industry. These skills, in combination with the industry’s most respected certifications, our growing list of client credentials, and longevity in providing field proven fire suppression solutions, position us as one of the most unique privately held organizations in the oilfield services sector.
To extend and enhance our reputation as a trusted service provider: We are focused on delivering service at the highest standards of safety and quality. We have focused on internal investments in personnel, equipment, and process to deliver these standards.
To focus on our core competencies and markets: As we address challenges to stay competitive, we focus on the projects where our capabilities and can be maximized and to not dilute our expertise. With focus on high growth areas low competition, we currently provide superior offerings.