- Suite 23, 6-8 Crewe Place, Rosebery, Sydney, New South Wales, 2018, Australia
History of Fahrenheit Global
Established in 2002 as Fahrenheit Fire and re-branded in 2014 as Fahrenheit Global is an independent consultancy and engineering company with the objective of supporting its local and international clientele in safeguarding life, property and business. Fahrenheit Global has a complete range of services to cater for the individual home owner, as well as small and large companies to manage their fire, health & safety obligations. Our services have recently expanded to include access and disability assessments, fire investigations, insurance based risk engineering as well as building code consulting.
Fahrenheit Global is not associated with general engineering service providers, equipment manufacturers or insurance underwriters. This commercial independence enables Fahrenheit Global to act in a completely unbiased and independent manner, carrying out evaluations and solutions according to the highest standards.
Our services have recently expanded to include fire investigations, insurance based risk engineering as well as building code consulting. These services include auditing, risk assessments, investigations and reports, systems design and specification, and cost estimating.
To make this world a safer place
Our vision is to be recognised as the best in our profession at providing consulting solutions for the built environment worldwide.
Our mission is to provide our clients with value-added consulting, design and fire engineered solutions. We accomplish this mission in an environment of continuous improvement, innovation, learning and respect for the individual, the team, and the company. Our vision is unwavering. The scope of our mission is adapted to meet the challenges our clients bring to us.
Our philosophy is simple “Do the right thing”
We conduct our business guided by eight core values. Adhering to these important principles has yielded two long-term benefits for our company. First, our team members always have a clear understanding of what is expected of them. Second, our clients have come to trust Fahrenheit Fire to apply these values as we work on their most important projects.
- Do the right thing (ethically and professionally)
- Deliver consistently high-quality work (technical excellence)
- Respond to our clients’ needs on a timely basis (fast response)
- Focus on meeting our clients’ challenges with unique solutions
- Be accountable for our performance – individually and as a team
- Create the right balance between our personal and professional lives
- Maintain our growth and professional independence
- Enhance our industry/technical leadership position