- The Admin Unit, 272 Kensington High Street, London, W8 6ND, United Kingdom
Firecare 999 is a West London based company, which provides services throughout Greater London and beyond. We provide London fire safety services with a team of highly experienced consultants, who have all served with the fire service.
Our services are trusted and relied upon by many organisations – large and small. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a multinational company, or a start up charity; we will assist you in anything fire safety related.
We offer our services to businesses of all sizes, including:
- Department Stores
- Healthcare Premises
- Hotels / Hostels / HMO’s
Feel free to read about Fire Safety Training or Fire Risk Assessments in more depth, by clicking the respective links.
Our ethos is to protect London through preventative measures, we accomplish this using highly skilled staff to evaluate risks and train personnel – preventing fires and consequently saving businesses and most importantly, peoples lives.
Firecare 999 has the following insurance protection:
- Professional Indemnity Insurance – £5m
- Public Liability Insurance – £10m
Fire Risk Assessment
Enforced by law, all premises where there are 5 more employees (or volunteers) must have a Fire Risk Assessment.
The aims of a fire risk assessment are:
- Identify fire hazards
- Identify people at risks
- Evaluate, remove, reduce and protect people and buildings from risk
- Record, plan, inform, instruct and train personnel
- Review and revise the assessment where necessary
- The fire risk assessment is conducted throughout the building, to ensure safe systems are in place for everyone, in the event of a fire.
If you have received an enforcement notice after a visit from a fire inspector, we will ensure you are fully compliant with the current legislation and explain everything in detail.