Fireworks Fire Protection Ltd
- Amber House, Station Road, Attleborough, Norfolk, NR17 2AT, United Kingdom
Fireworks Fire Protection was formed in 1995 as an installer of high pressure water mist systems to the food and marine industry. We established ourselves as a reliable contractor offering high quality service at competitive rates. The company has continued to grow and now specialises in the design, supply and installation of high and low pressure fire suppression systems across a number of different sectors including Custodial, Data Centre’s, Food Industry, Restaurants, Hotels, Hospitals and the Leisure Sector.
Once a system has been installed, Fireworks continue their excellent service by offering maintenance contracts. Without regular servicing and preventative maintenance, any fire suppression system will deteriorate in operational efficiency and possibly not work at all – leading to potentially disastrous consequences. Fireworks offer a maintenance contract on all of their installations and with a team of directly employed and trained engineers provide a 24 hour a day, 365 day a year call-out service.
Our client base continues to grow and we now perform over 120 installations per year and continue to maintain almost everything we have ever installed.
Building excellent relationships with our clients is at the core of Fireworks philosophy.
We strive to consistently deliver the highest possible standards of service, quality and efficiency, resulting in large amount of repeat business from satisfied clients. Our business is modeled to achieve the highest possible levels of client satisfaction.
Key Account Client Base
Our Key Account Managers work with a select number of clients in each sector. This means that we can focus on getting to know our clients and building strong and long lasting relationships with them placing us in the best possible position to truly understand how their business works. It also means that the majority of our contracts are based on repeat business and client referrals.
Key Performance Indicators
We measure client satisfaction throughout each stage of the project and our Project Managers work alongside each client to make sure that the Key Performance Indicators are met. Client feedback enables us to learn and improve, as well as addressing any issues that may arise on site
First choice for the Installation and Maintenance of Watermist Fire Suppression Systems
Fireworks Fire Protection’s Mission
- To protect life and property from fire by ensuring we:
- Provide accurate information, advice and guidance on fire protection measures and fire hazards to prospective and existing clients.
- Design, Install and Maintain all our systems to the highest quality and in compliance with all applicable legislation, regulations and codes of practice
- Provide a 24/7 Emergency call service with a response time of less than 4 hours to attendance on site
- Work actively with Manufacturers in the Innovation, Design, Development, Testing and Certification of new and continuously improving Fire Suppression Products
- Host professional development and awareness raising events for interested parties in the sector
- Ensure our people are appropriately qualified in their professional field and supported by effective and efficient business processes
- Provide outstanding value and customer service to all prospective and current clients
Fireworks Fire Protection’s Values
- Forward Thinking – constantly innovating and striving to help build a sustainable future
- Integrity – demonstrating Trust, Openness and Honesty at all times with each other and with our customers, clients and suppliers
- Respect – for each other, for our customers and suppliers, and for the communities in which we live and work
- Excellence – demonstrating great teamwork in delivering outstanding results in everything that we do
- To continue to be the leading supplier of high pressure water mist fire protection systems to the UK across all sectors.
At Fireworks we strive to continuously improve on what we do. Working alongside our manufactures we rigorously test new technologies in order to identify and implement innovative solutions which deliver long-terms benefits to our clients.
Fireworks Fire Protection is a privately owned installation company and have been specialising within the high pressure water mist industry for over 20 years. Through continued hard work and decisive leadership along with streamlined internal processes means we have been able to adapt quickly to changing markets and opportunities, standards and industry approvals.
Latest Fire Testing
As the markets develop we continue to invest along with our manufacturers in the latest fire testing allowing us to provide the right level of cover to protect the risk. Continuously improving on what we do has been an integral part of our business since we were formed in 1995.