- 405 County Road East, Saint Paul, Minnesota, 55126, United States
Nardini Fire Equipment is a family-owned and operated business that provides the Midwest—and beyond—with solutions for fire protection, detection, and suppression. We’ve experienced sales and employment growth every year we’ve been in business. See how Nardini has grown over the years.
When you collaborate with us, you’ll find a team of professionals that are honest, easy to work with, and experienced in handling a variety of challenging projects. Since our founding in 1949, we’ve stayed true to our roots as a family-owned, independent business—you’ll get straight talk without surprises.
Nardini Fire Equipment was started by Ralph Nardini. Today, Ralph’s son Tom Nardini is the company president and is responsible for the day-to-day operations and key accounts. Continuing a family tradition of superior service and quality solutions, the third Nardini generation is involved in project management and system service.
Our people are what set us apart from the competition. That’s why we’re committed to initiatives like providing continuous training for field and in-house employees to stay current with markets and codes, and internal safety campaigns.
Businesses large and small collaborate with Nardini Fire Equipment on solutions to today’s toughest fire-related challenges. We’ll help you plan for fire protection, detection, and suppression—whether you’re just starting out, or are working to bring an established business up to code.
Beyond sprinklers and fire extinguishers, our suite of solutions provides safeguards for the people and places most important to your organization.
You can expect comprehensive service from Nardini, including strategic guidance, solutions that are compliant with fire codes, and a broad product portfolio.
Count on us to:
- Help your organization understand the risks of fire, and what can be done to proactively address these risks
- Address your unique fire-related needs with detailed, well-thought-out proposals that minimize fire hazards and risk
- Grow with your business—from small systems to large-scale operations, our leadership in design expertise and cutting-edge solutions are ready to scale when you are
- Be dependable and respond quickly—technical service support for emergencies is always available.