- 122 Washington Street, Suite 2, Jefferson, Georgia, 30549, United States
Tracker Fire is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) that specializes in completing efficient and thorough fire alarm system projects done on time and under budget.
Consider outsourcing your system designs and engineering work to Tracker Fire to save time, money, and resources. We are also your third-party solution for over-flow work when your team reaches maximum capacity.
We are fully NICET certified and qualified to work with many manufacturers’ fire alarm systems.
Services Provided by Tracker Fire include:
- Fire alarm system and life safety system design, shop, and installation drawings and submittal packages including datasheets and calculations (point-to-point or code minimums)
- Air-sampling systems such as VESDA, XTRALIS, FAAST, etc.
- General Building Code consulting
- Design and prepare conceptual design for developing RFPs and soliciting bids
- Solicit bids and provide bid reviews and recommendations
- Develop and write RFPs and proposals
- Assist with bid estimates and device counts, reading blueprints for cost estimates
- Determine square footage for painting, construction, flooring, cabinetry, etc
- Negotiation with the AHJ for Certificant of Occupancy
- Third party bid review and recommendations
- Prepare technical reports such as feasibility studies or deficiency reports
- Assess existing systems to determine need for repair, upgrade, or replacement
- Prepare estimates for system repairs, new installations, upgrades, or replacements
- Write training, maintenance, and commissioning plans
- Perform independent reviews of plans, bids, or submittals
- Fire Alarm System programming, troubleshooting, and other field work
- General AutoCAD and Revit drafting services
- Fire Alarm System training and mentoring for achieving NICET certifications
- Other services and low voltage systems design work are available upon request
- Turnkey installation services are available upon request only
The company holds NICET CT #1601 Certified Engineering Technologist and NICET= CET #108512 in Fire Alarm Systems, Special Hazards, and Water-Based Systems certifications.
Tracker Fire can help you with most low voltage systems; however, fire alarm systems are our speciality!