- 16 Venture House, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 2HW, United Kingdom
WMFE (Water mist & Fire Engineering Ltd) have been providing in depth expertise and detailed service and advice to end users and the building services industry since 2005.
As well as our considerable technical knowledge and experience we have accumulated a significant commercial understanding in many different sectors of business and public safety.
We will help you to choose and implement the most appropriate fire protection systems, fire suppression systems and fire detection systems for the specific risks you have, and also to fit within your budget requirement.
Our high quality service, attention to detail, professionalism and flexibility have resulted in our working throughout the UK and around the globe in locations such as Egypt, Poland, Ireland, India, and Pakistan. We work with all types of business from small & specialised to multinational PLC’s.
WMFE know that the key to finding the right products, at the right price point is to have the correct information that is relevant to the specific risk/location before the specification stage.
There is not an “out of the box” solution to Specialist Fire Prevention/Fire Detection/Fire Suppression. Because WMFE are not tied to any particular manufacturer we can offer a neutral unbiased and expert advice to: end users, specifying consultants and the building services trade.
We have read a vast amount of project specifications during the course of our business and we know that in many cases clients could have more appropriate cover for the fire risk than is asked for/specified, and at a much better price.
Because of past experience WMFE offer a Consultation Service. We can tailor-make this service to fit your requirements and to include any combination of the following:
- Site Survey and Recommendation Report
- Fire Risk Assessment Survey & Report
- Recommendation Specification Report
- System Design Only (including drawings, calculations and data sheets)
- Design- Only Consultation
- Attendance of our Surveyors for Project Planning/Specification Meetings
- Contractor Consultation and Liaison
- Any Other Connected Service Required