Angus Fire JetFoam
Angus Fire JetFoam is a patent pending combination of surfactants and other ingredients and produces a vapour sealing blanket of foam that rapidly spreads over the surface of the fuel to provide rapid control and extinguishment.
JetFoam is a superior quality synthetic fluorine free (FF) foam concentrate, designed for extinguishing and securing flammable aviation fuel spills and fires (Jet A and Jet A1).
JetFoam won the Gold Green Apple Award in the Science and Technology category for its environmental properties. It is a truly biodegradable foam concentrate with minimum environmental impact and outstanding performance, which is strong enough to tackle aviation fuel spills and fires.
JetFoam is used in high risk situations where hydrocarbon fuels such as Jet-A, Jet-A1 and aviation kerosene are processed, stored or transported.
It is designed to be used on Aviation Rescue Fire Fighting Vehicles (ARFFV), Rapid Intervention Vehicles (RIV) and airport crash trucks where fast extinguishment is essential for saving life. JetFoam provides a vapour supressing foam blanket on Jet-A and Jet-A1 spills.
– Fast knock-down and extinguishment exceeding the requirements of ICAO level B
– True Newtonian (low viscosity) foam to ensure accurate, easy induction and airport crash vehicle compatibility
– Fluorine free to meet airport policy on minimising environmental persistence
– Unique patent pending formulation only available from Angus Fire
– The world’s first truly Newtonian fluorine free foam (it behaves like water due to not containing any polymers or gelling agents)
– Specifically designed for the aviation sector’s focused risks
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with further details on this product and its manufacture..
Other products from Angus Fire
Angus Fire is a global leader in fire fighting technology who innovate using the latest technology to develop high quality, high performance products.