Axis EN Multicriteria Detector
Axis EN analogue detectors are designed around a fully digital protocol. The Axis EN Multicriteria Detector combines a photoelectric and thermal sensing element with a very sophisticated algorithm.
A symmetrical smoke chamber ensures optimal smoke sensitivity from all directions. The double dust trap protects the smoke chamber from airborne contamination and external light. A special dust compensation algorithm reduces maintenance periods.
A single, centrally positioned, thermistor supervises ambient temperature with low thermal inertia.
The detector efficiently analyses the status of the protected area guaranteeing a high rejection to false and unwanted alarms.
Continuous screen provides a high level of protection from small insects.
The unit provides a fast and secure response.
A Unique range of Decorline finishes are available
- Provides high reliability and error detection
- Short circuit isolators in each device to the requirements of EN54-17
- Large capacity, up to 240 devices per loop
- Auto addressing capability (by the control panel) or manually using a hand held programmer
- Digital checking of double address
- Line quality information
- Bicolour (red green) LED driven by the control panel
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with further details on this product and its manufacture..
Other products from Advanced
Advanced is known all over the world for making the best quality, best performing fire systems. Fire Systems are in our DNA. The people that started Advanced are the people that spearheaded modern intelligent, addressable fire systems.