Axis EN Photoelectric Smoke Detector
The Axis EN Photoelectric Smoke Detector is an analogue detector designed around a fully digital protocol.
The analogue addressable photoelectric smoke detector has been designed with a unique symmetrical chamber.
The chamber ensures optimum air entry from all directions and offers immunity to ambient light into the detectors.
A double dust trap protects the smoke chamber from airborne contamination and external light.
A special dust compensation algorithm reduces maintenance periods.
Continuous screen provides a high level of protection from small insects.
Soft and safe addressing allowing accurate configuration of system installation.
The unit provides a fast and secure response, and incorporates a bidirectional short circuit isolator.
A unique range of Decorline finishes are available.
- High reliability and error detection
- Short circuit isolators in each device to the requirements of EN54-17
- Large capacity, up to 240 devices per loop
- Auto addressing capability (by the control panel) or manually using a handheld mprogrammer
- Digital checking of double address
- Line quality information
- Built-in diagnostics, hardware/software drift compensation
- Day / night operation
- 4 selectable alarm thresholds
- 360° visible bicolour (red green) LED driven by the control panel
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with further details on this product and its manufacture..
Other products from Advanced
Advanced is known all over the world for making the best quality, best performing fire systems. Fire Systems are in our DNA. The people that started Advanced are the people that spearheaded modern intelligent, addressable fire systems.