ExGo Advanced Extinguishing Control
The ExGo Advanced Extinguishing Control system includes a main control panel and a range of panels and devices including repeater units, hold and abort button and active end of line devices.
It is very easy to install, all of the sensitive circuits are analysed and configured by the simple, panel menu system with no direct adjustment of electronic components required. The specific nature of faults are displayed to aid diagnosis.
A time-stamped log tracks all activation events and can (along with all panel settings) be downloaded to a PC tool for reference, storage, filtering and printing. Onboard diagnostics can be accessed from the panel menu and all test modes and disablements easily controlled.
ExGo can be integrated into our MxPro or Axis EN fire systems via a simple fire protection interface or any 3rd party fire alarm system via an I/O loop device.
- 3 conventional detection zones (inc support for I.S. barrier)
- 1 Flooding/extinguishing zone
- Support for both solenoid and Metron type actuators (1A continuous rating, 3A 15ms pulse).
- Autolearn Actuator Output circuit. No direct manual adjustment required
- Large Countdown timer on LCD screen
- 4 relay outputs (Fire, Fault and 2x programmable) rated 30V DC at 1A max
- 3 sounder circuits 21-28VDC rated at 700mA max
- 2 AUX supply outputs (1 switched), 21-28 VDC each rated at 500mA
- 1 monitored inputs. 4 programmable, 1 manual trigger, 6 Release related (Mode, Valve Monitor, Pressure Monitor, Hold, Abort, Flow)Support for monitoring status of a manual isolate valve/ abort input
- RS-485 link to remote status indicators
- 8 additional programmable relay outputs via EXP- 008 relay module
- Compatible with a wide range of conventional devices including Apollo, Argus, Hochiki and Nittan detectors
- Approved to EN12094- 1 & EN54 2,4 & 13
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with further details on this product and its manufacture..
Other products from Advanced
Advanced is known all over the world for making the best quality, best performing fire systems. Fire Systems are in our DNA. The people that started Advanced are the people that spearheaded modern intelligent, addressable fire systems.