Fire Safety Socket SSC100
The Fire Safety Socket SSC100 is a multi-function fire safety device and a highly effective way for improving home safety.
- Fire guard for electrical appliances
- Additional signalling device
- Alerts Telecare services
The Fire Safety Socket SSC100 is easy to install and use, the Innohome FireSafety Socket is an intelligent add-on fire safety device that can be used in a variety of ways to increase fire safety at home, including:
- As a fire guard for household appliances such as toasters and lighting – the FireSafety Socket will switch off the appliance in the event of a smoke, carbon monoxide or gas alarm.
- As an additional signalling device for the Innohome Stove Guard or smoke, carbon monoxide or gas alarms – the FireSafety Socket can also be used to turn any light or signalling light to a signalling device.
- As a medium to alert Telecare services of any smoke, carbon monoxide, gas or Innohome Stove Guard alarms.
INNOHOME FIRESAFETY SOCKET SSC100
The Innohome Fire Safety Socket SSC100 is easy to install and use and can increase home fire safety in a number of ways.
- Prevents fires by switching off appliances in the event of carbon monoxide, smoke or gas alarms, or using a timer
- Additional signalling device
- Notifies Telecare service of alarms
- Other additional uses
- Highly compatible
Fire guard for electrical appliances
- Prevents fires by switching off appliances in the event of carbon monoxide, smoke or gas alarms
- Can be used with any household appliance that is powered by a normal power socket, such as washing machines, dishwashers, microwaves, toasters, stereos, TVs and lighting
- A detected alarm activates the FireSafety Socket’s own alarm signal and signalling light
- Also features an intelligent timer for over 500W appliances
Additional signalling device
- Identifies the alarm signals of one or more alarms
- Flashing light and sound
- Can turn any light or a signalling light to a signalling device
- Innohome Stove Guard and carbon monoxide, smoke and gas alarms will activate the FireSafety Socket alarm signal and light, as well as the device connected to it
Alerts Telecare services
- The FireSafety Socket can be used to notify Telecare services of carbon monoxide, smoke, gas or Innohome Stove Guard alarms
Other additional uses, including
- Turning off appliances (eg. a TV set) for alerting the user to a Stove Guard alarm or smoke/carbon monoxide/gas alarms
- Compatible with virtually all carbon monoxide/smoke/gas alarms and with Innohome compatible radio alarms and sensors
- Can be used with all household appliances that connect via a normal power socket
INNOHOME SAFETY SOCKET SSC100
FireSafety Socket features
- Alarm-identifying power switch and a timer
- Alarms identified using sound detection or radio signal
- Size 63x 100 x 76 mm
- Compatible with virtually all smoke/carbon monoxide/gas alarms and with Innohome compatible radio alarms
- Telecare compatible
- Signalling light Audible signal 80 dB / 1m
- 16A 230VAC, power consumption <1W, RF 433Mhz, PT2272 / PT2262 protocols.
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with further details on this product and its manufacture..
Innohome is a Finnish based manufacturer of innovative fire prevention products. Innohome cooker safety devices identify hazardous situations and act before the formation of toxic gases and the ignition of the fire.