MSA ULTIMA X5000 Gas Monitor
The MSA ULTIMA X5000 Gas Monitor is the future of gas detection for oxygen, toxic and combustible gases. MSA XCell® gas sensors with TruCal® technology offer calibration cycles up to 18 months (local calibration respected). The gas transmitter’s advanced, multi-lingual OLED display is easy to read and the unique touch-screen interface makes the MSA ULTIMA X5000 Gas Monitor simple to navigate.
- New design featuring an Organic LED (OLED) display and bright status LED’s for extreme visibility
- An industry first, a touch-button interface for an intuitive user experience and tool-free operation.
- TruCal technology actively monitors the sensor integrity and compensates for environmental factors that cause regular electrochemical sensors to drift.
- Automatically self-checks 4x/day
- Reduces downtime
- Three year warranty on XCell sensors
- SafeSwap enables safe and quick replacement of gas sensors without turning off the instrument
- Dual sensor capability doubles the sensing power with half of the footprint of a single gas transmitter
- Bluetooth wireless technology allows mobile device to act as an HMI screen and controller. The X/S Connect App is designed with high security standards and provides real-time information to your mobile device
- Check status and get alerts up to 75 ft. (23 m) away
- Reduce set up time by at least 50%
- Identical footprint and wiring as the ULTIMA X series makes retrofits simple using the existing conduit and wiring as well as an integral mounting bracket
Markets: Industrial, Oil & Gas, Utilities
Applications: Building Protection, Combustible Detection, Confined Space, Food Processes, Oxygen Detection, Perimeter Monitoring, Toxic Detection
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with further details on this product and its manufacture..
Established in 1914, MSA Safety is the global leader in the development, manufacture and supply of safety products that protect people and facility infrastructures.