Ultima X Series Gas Monitors
Designed to provide thorough, continuous monitoring of many hazardous gases, the indoor/outdoor Ultima X Series Gas Monitors offer excellent performance and MSA quality craftsmanship.
DuraSource™ Technology offers extended sensor life, while HART provides convenient setup, calibration and diagnostics. HART also allows for existing component install and wiring to be used. A single circuit board increases reliability, while our patented sensor disconnect-underpower feature allows all sensors to be replaced in hazardous areas without area declassification.
The units are crafted from either stainless steel or polycarbonate, and the interchangeable smart sensors eliminate the need for reconfiguration. Our scrolling LCD screen display sensor reading and gas type, while the calibration process includes date stamping and the ability to calibrate locally or remotely.
Features & Benefits
- Indoor/outdoor monitors feature HART, which provides more information and features convenient set-up, calibration and diagnostics
- Interchangeable smart sensors eliminate need for reconfiguration
- MSA’s patented sensor design allows sensor replacement without declassifying the hazardous area
- DuraSource Technology extends sensor life
- Automatic calibration adjustments and date stamping
- Stainless steel and polycarbonate models available
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with further details on this product and its manufacture..
Established in 1914, MSA Safety is the global leader in the development, manufacture and supply of safety products that protect people and facility infrastructures.