XFP 32 Zone Repeater Panel
The XFP 32 Zone Repeater Panel from C-TEC can be used to repeat the functions of an XFP Main panel at remote parts of a site (e.g. all potential fire service entrances).
XFP 32 Zone Repeater Panel Technical Specifications:
- Offers all of the functions and controls of an XFP Main panel (access levels 1, 2 and 3).
- Includes an on-board fault relay.
- Requires its own dedicated Mains power and battery back-up supply.
- A maximum of eight XFP Repeaters can be connected to one non-networked XFP Main panel.
- Communication between the XFP Main panel and Repeater requires an AFP711 network driver card (fitted as standard in all XFP510-32s, available as an optional extra on Main XFP 32 Zone panels).
- Repeater network wired in 1.5 mm2 two-core screened fire resistant cable. Network length must not exceed 500 metres
- Protocol/compatibility Compatible with C-TEC’s XFP CAST, Apollo XP95/Discovery and Hochiki ESP main panels.Protocol/compatibility Compatible with C-TEC’s XFP CAST, Apollo XP95/Discovery and Hochiki ESP main panels
- Mains supply 230V 50/60Hz.Mains rated current 680mA maximum.Internal power supply 27Vdc nominal
- Total output current limited to 3A @ 230Vac (Imax.A 250mA; Imin. 70mA)
- Quiescent current TBC
- Max battery size and type 2 x 12V 7Ah VRLA connected in series
- Auxiliary relays Fault (Failsafe; Capable of switching 1A @ 30V DC; Must not be used for switching Mains voltages)
- PC connection None
- Indicators 2 line x 40 character backlit display; 32 Zonal LEDs, General Fire; Energised; Pre-Alarm; Remote Output Activated; Remote Output Disabled; Accessed; Disablement; Test; Silenced; General Fault; System Fault
- Expansion connections On board AFP711 network driver card facilitates the connection of additional XFP Repeaters
- Product dimensions (mm) 410 W x 250 H x 80 D mm (base); 439 W x 274 H x 7 D mm (lid)
- Construction & finish Metal.IP Rating TBC.Weight 4.5kg (no batteries)
- Operating conditions/temperature -5ºC to +40ºC Max relative humidity: 95%
- Network specification Max. no. of Repeaters per Main XFP: 8 (any mix); Max. total length of Repeater network: 500m; Cabling requirements: 1.5mm2 two core screened fire resistant.
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with further details on this product and its manufacture..
Other products from C-TEC
C-TEC is one of the UK’s leading independent manufacturers of life safety equipment. Our products include fire alarm control panels, disabled refuge/emergency voice communication systems, disabled persons toilet alarms and staff protection systems.