With more than 15 years in the trade, GT Sealants has shown steady growth and has worked with some of the biggest building contractors in the country to complete multi million pound projects. We understand the importance of providing our customers with a dependable service, where our team arrive at the property punctually to ensure that all work is completed to the correct standard.
We measure the success of our company through the satisfaction of our customers, and a majority of our work comes through repeat business and recommendations from previous customers. With our dedication to quality and reliability, we always look towards building long term business relationships with all our customers.
GT Sealants never compromise on quality and work diligently to ensure that all work is completed on time. With a team of hardworking and focused mastic men, we are able to work quickly and thoroughly ensuring that all areas of the building are sealed airtight and acoustically.
GT Sealants offer the complete solution to all your mastic sealant works. We work closely with all our clients from the beginning to the very end to ensure their projects are completed on time and to the highest specification.
G T Sealants have worked with the some of the biggest building contractors in the country, all of whom are repeat customers. We realise that a reliable and quality mastic man can make all the difference. If your client demands the highest standard of finish, G T Sealants really are the company for you.
Sealant, Mastic & Passive Fire Protection in Essex
- Passive Fire Protection
- Commercial / Industrial Mastic & Sealant Experts
- Colour Sealants
- Domestic Sealants & Mastic, Baths / Showers / Kitchens / Bathrooms
- Silicone Sealants
Based in Essex, but offering a full U.K service, G.T Sealants cover all aspects of mastic sealant works across the industry sectors. If our clients need a sealant specialist to carry out their domestic works or a team to carry out Hi Specification commercial projects, GT Sealants always deliver.
- Internal silicone – Bathrooms, kitchen, window frames etc.
- External silicone – Window frames, Brickwork expansion joints etc.
- Fire rated sealants – Block work, soffits etc.
- Concrete floor joint – Car parks, roads, perimeter of buildings etc.
- Structural glass sealants – Curtain wall, glass to glass etc.
- Anti-pick sealants – Prisons, secure units etc.
- Healthcare buildings – Use of anti-bacterial silicone
- Air testing sealants – Complete air tightness achieved for new build
- We only use anti-fungal silicone in wet areas to guarantee mould prevention