ActiV High Fixed Temperature Heat Detector
The ActiV High Fixed Temperature Heat Detector from C-TEC is a high-quality Type B high fixed temperature (75ºC) heat detector offering outstanding detection performance at a very competitive price.
- Manufactured by C-TEC in the UK
- Third-party certified to EN54-5 by Intertek
- Wide 6-33V DC operating voltage
- Two 8mm x 2mm ultra-bright red LED indicating strips offering 360º visibility
- Compatible with our ActiV C4408D diode, C4408 non-diode and C4408R relay bases
- Approvals/certifications Certified to EN54-5 by Intertek (0359-CPR-00183)
- Application/operation Generates an alarm condition when it detects a temperature of between 69ºC & 85ºC
- Application temperature 40°C typical, 65°C max
- Static response temperature 69°C typical, 85°C max
- Supply wiring 2-wire monitored, polarity sensitive
- Supply/operating voltage 9 to 33V DC
- Quiescent current 30µA @ 24 VDC.Alarm voltage 6-33V DC
- Alarm current 19mA @ 12-33V DC; 11mA @ 9V DC; 2.5mA@ 6V DC
- Alarm reset voltage Less than 1V DC (+0.5 seconds alarm reset time)
- Expansion connections Remote LED output available via ActiV base
- Current source to the negative line, short-circuit protected
- Max voltage 2.7V DC.Product dimensions (mm) 102.2mm diameter x 37mm deep (detector in base); 102.2mm diameter x 57.5mm deep
- Construction & finish White polycarbonate casing rated to UL94 V-2 with nylon parts
- IP Rating IP42
- Weight 99g.
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with further details on this product and its manufacture..
Other products from C-TEC
C-TEC is one of the UK’s leading independent manufacturers of life safety equipment. Our products include fire alarm control panels, disabled refuge/emergency voice communication systems, disabled persons toilet alarms and staff protection systems.