BIOex NEUTRAL PLUS
BIOex NEUTRAL PLUS – Toxic vapour supressing agent
BIOex NEUTRAL PLUS is specially designed to suppress toxic vapours.
Toxic vapours are characterised by the release into the atmosphere of gaseous substances. They can be of varying origins:
- Pressurised gas: phosgene, ethylene oxide, vinyl chloride, ammonia or even chlorine, etc.
- Decomposition by contact with water: TiCl4, POCl3, SOCl2…
- Thermal reaction: silanes …
- Concentrated solutions: hydrochloric acid, ammonia…
These solvents have a high destructive capability of fire-fighting foams.
In some cases, the application of conventional foams is strongly discouraged as the reaction can be violent.
Specially formulated, the foam produced using NEUTRAL PLUS makes it possible to create a sealed barrier to control the release of toxic gas. It must be continually renewed until the product has been collected.
Especially useful in unloading zones, NEUTRAL PLUS for example makes it possible to control a leak while waiting for the emergency services to get organised and for the substance to be pumped.
The selected raw materials have a minimum impact on the environment.
On non reactive products;
- NEUTRAL PLUS must be applied using Medium expansion: anhydrous acids and water based solutions, alkalis, amines, ammonia…
- The minimum recommended application is 10 l/m2.min.
- The foam mat should be produced at a height of 50 cm and regularly renewed to maintain the mat until the leak is controlled and the spillage recovered.
On reactive products;
- NEUTRAL PLUS must be applied using medium expansion.
- The minimum recommended application is 20 l/m2.min.
- Once the vapours are under control, a coating of at least 50 centimetres must be maintained.
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with further details on this product and its manufacture..
Since 1998, BIOex has been designing, producing and selling foam concentrates used for fire fighting of all types, and more especially New Generation ecological foam concentrates.