BIOex POLYFILM – FFFP fluorosynthetic AR versatile foam concentrate effective on hydrocarbon and polar solvent fires
The BIOex POLYFILM foam concentrates have specificities that make it possible to effectively put out hydrocarbon and polar solvent fires.
The so-called film generating property FFFP (Film Forming FluoroProtein) gives the POLYFILM foaming agent an excellent extinguishing speed on hydrocarbon fires using direct application, i.e. when directly applied to the surface of the burning liquid. A fire hose or monitor set to the “solid jet “position can be used for this application and will make it possible for the fire fighting team to fight the fire from a correct distance avoiding their exposure to intense heat.
The versatile AR (Alcohol Resistant) property consist in forming a protective coating film on the surface of all types of inflammable liquids (polar solvents) in order to smother the fire by depriving it of oxygen (the fire blanket principle).
This film also provides excellent resistance to re-ignition.
The raw materials selected by BIOex in the design and development of the fire fighting product have a minimum impact on the environment.
- Effective in Low and Medium expansion
- Applicable on hydrocarbon fires such as fuel, diesel oil, petrol, kerosene, etc
- Applicable on polar solvent fires such as alcohol, ketones, ethers, etc.
- Compatible with all equipment available on the market and with all dosage systems (contains corrosion inhibitors)
- Can be used in mobile and fixed fire fighting systems (sprinklers, high expansion generators, fire hose stations, etc.)
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with further details on this product and its manufacture..
Since 1998, BIOex has been designing, producing and selling foam concentrates used for fire fighting of all types, and more especially New Generation ecological foam concentrates.