C-TEC ActiV Class A2
C-TEC ActiV Class A2 – Fixed Temperature Heat Detector
Manufactured in the UK by C-TEC, our C-TEC ActiV Class A2 C4403A2 fixed temperature heat detector offers outstanding detection performance at a very competitive price.
Suitable for use with virtually all known conventional fire panels including our own CFP, FP, MFP and EP203 ranges, it is third-party certified to EN54-5 by Intertek and also carries the pan-European ‘CertAlarm’ System 5 mark.
The C-TEC ActiV Class A2 C4403A2 has a wide 6-33V DC operating voltage, includes dual LED alarm indicating strips and is fully compatible with our C4408 range of ActiV diode and non-diode bases.
C4403A2 Key features:
- Third-party certified to EN54-5 by leading notified approval body Intertek
- Carries the prestigious ‘CertAlarm’ System 5 mark
- Outstanding detection performance and durability
- Wide 6-33V DC operating voltage
- Two 8mm x 2mm ultra-bright red LED indicating strips offering unrivalled 360º visibility
- IP42 rated
- Suitable for use with virtually all known conventional fire panels & many 12V security systems
- Low current draw – just 30µA quiescent at 24V
- Sophisticated onboard detection algorithms help reduce false alarms by rejecting momentary abnormal readings
- Compatible with our ActiV C4408D diode base or C4408 non-diode base (all bases include an integrated detector/base locking mechanism and ID tag)
- Simple ‘click and twist’ design and easy-fit base reduces installation time and inspection costs
- Class A1R rate of rise, class B fixed heat, optical and multi-sensor variants also available
- Excellent discounts for quantity orders
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with further details on this product and its manufacture..
Other products from C-TEC
C-TEC is one of the UK’s leading independent manufacturers of life safety equipment. Our products include fire alarm control panels, disabled refuge/emergency voice communication systems, disabled persons toilet alarms and staff protection systems.