FlameGard 5 MSIR Flame Detector
MSA’s FlameGard 5 MSIR Flame Detector is an advanced multi-spectrum flame detector designed to provide superior false alarm immunity with the widest field of view. The detector employs a state-of-the-art multi-spectrum infrared (MSIR) sensor array with a sophisticated Neural Network Technology (NNT) system.
Features & Benefits
- Multi-Spectrum IR (MSIR) sensor array provides increased range and a wide field of view
- Neural Network Technology (NNT) combination is highly immune to false alarms caused by lightning, arc-welding, hot objects, and other sources of radiation.
- Continuous Optical Path Monitoring (COPM) checks the optical path integrity and the detector’s electronic circuitry
- Designed to detect typical fires such as those produced by alcohol, n-heptane, gasoline, jet fuels and hydrocarbons, the FlameGard 5 MSIR Detector can see through dense smoke produced by diesel, rubber, plastics, lube oil, and crude oil fires.
- The FlameGard 5 MSIR Detector is housed in a stainless steel explosion-proof enclosure to provide operational integrity in the harshest environments.
- Multiple communication outputs provide versatility for use in a variety of applications
- The serial communication port(s) allows 128 units (247 using repeaters) to be linked up to a host computer using the Modbus RTU protocol.
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with further details on this product and its manufacture..
Established in 1914, MSA Safety is the global leader in the development, manufacture and supply of safety products that protect people and facility infrastructures.