FlameGard 5 UV IR-E Flame Detector
The FlameGard 5 UV IR-E Flame Detector detects fires by monitoring in both the ultraviolet and infrared (UV & IR) spectral ranges making it highly immune to false alarms caused by lightning, arc welding, hot objects and other sources of radiation.
The FlameGard 5 UV IR-E Flame Detector’s electronics are integral within an explosionproof housing, allowing detector information to be processed at the point of detection. The electronics are fully separated from the EEx e wire compartment, offering protection during installation and service.
Features & Benefits
- Wide field of view enables greater coverage for detecting fires utilising fewer detectors
- LED status indication provides clear visibility from front
- Continuous Optical Path Monitoring (COPM) checks optical path integrity and detector’s electronic circuitry once every minute
- Stainless steel construction enables high level of corrosion resistance for Marine environments
- EEx e wiring compartment eases field wiring connection
- Five output configurations provide flexibility of choice and economy of purchase
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with further details on this product and its manufacture..
Established in 1914, MSA Safety is the global leader in the development, manufacture and supply of safety products that protect people and facility infrastructures.