FP 2 Zone Conventional Fire Alarm Panel
The FP 2 Zone Conventional Fire Alarm Panel from C-TEC is an installer-friendly design with a robust metal enclosure c/w lift off lid & heavy-duty base connections.
- Two conventional Zone circuits
- Two conventional Sounder circuits
- Separate indicators for open & short circuit fault, sounder fault and battery/power supply fault
- Non-latching class change sounder output, latching fire & non-latching fault outputs (via optional expansion loom)
- Short circuit=fire facility (pre-1980 BS, no resistors in call points, selectable on a zone by zone basis)
- Ancillary connections for repeaters and other system add-ons including fault relay modules, fire relay modules, sounder delay relay modules, sounder extender kits, etc).
- Multi-lingual variants (subject to quantities)
- Space for 2 x 12V 2.3Ah VRLA batteries
- Compatible with virtually all known conventional fire detectors including C-TEC’s ActiV range
- Designed to comply with BS 5839-4 (this panel in not compliant with EN54-2/4 and should
- NOT be used in new UK or European installations)
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with further details on this product and its manufacture..
Other products from C-TEC
C-TEC is one of the UK’s leading independent manufacturers of life safety equipment. Our products include fire alarm control panels, disabled refuge/emergency voice communication systems, disabled persons toilet alarms and staff protection systems.