RoLPLX Wall Sounder VAD
The RoLPLX Wall Sounder VAD from C-TEC is certified to EN54 Parts 3 and 23 (AFNOR) and 13 (BSI) and provides W-2.4-7.5 coverage (switchable to W-2.4-2.5 if required).
- 102dB(A) sound output
- 22-37mA alarm current depending on setting
- Attractive slim design
- Ultra-bright red LED
- Ideal for use in bedrooms, bathrooms and toilets
- Approvals/certifications Certified to EN54-3 and EN54-23 by AFNOR and EN54-13 by the BSI
- Protocol/compatibility Can be used on the conventional sounder circuits of most conventional fire panels including C-TEC’s FP, MFP, CFP & EP203. Can also be used on the conventional sounder circuits provided on CTEC’s XFP and ZFP addressable panels
- Application/operation Designed to be wall mounted. Suitable for indoor and outdoor areas
- VAD category & coverage W-2.4-7.5 (switchable to W-2.4-2.5, reducing power consumption by up to 50%)
- Flash rate & colour 1Hz (switchable to 0.5Hz) / red
- Supply/operating voltage 18-28V DC
- Quiescent current TBC
- Nominal SPL (Sound Pressure Level) 102dB(A) when set to tone 3.Alarm current 22-37mA dependent on setting
- Product dimensions (mm) 95mm diameter x 95mm deep
- Construction & finish ABS FR & polycarbonate.IP Rating IP65Weight 200g
- Operating conditions/temperature -25ºC to +70ºC
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with further details on this product and its manufacture..
Other products from C-TEC
C-TEC is one of the UK’s leading independent manufacturers of life safety equipment. Our products include fire alarm control panels, disabled refuge/emergency voice communication systems, disabled persons toilet alarms and staff protection systems.