The Sigma CP range consists of a series of conventional fire alarm control panels designed in accordance with European standards BS EN54-2 and BS EN54-4 Fire Detection and Fire Alarm systems – Control and Indicating Equipment.
Sigma CP – 2-8 Zone Conventional Control Panel
- The Sigma CP range consists of a series of conventional fire alarm control panels designed in accordance with European standards BS EN54-2 and BS EN54-4 Fire Detection and Fire Alarm systems – Control and Indicating Equipment.
- The range consists of 2, 4 and 8 zone control panels. All control panels are available in two versions:
- Sigma K11 range in which detectors and call points are wired on separate circuits to sounders (two sounder circuits are provided).
- Sigma T11 range in which detectors, call points and sounders are wired to the same pair of cables. Commonly referred to as a two-wire system.
- Wiring sounders to the detection circuits eliminates the need to install sounder circuit cables and also offers the ability to provide zoned or two stage sounder operation.
- All control panels have an integral, mains powered battery charger and power supply designed in accordance with the requirements of BS EN54-4.
Sigma CP-A – 2-8 Zone Alarmsense Compatible Control Panel
- The new Sigma CP-A Alarmsense® range consists of a series of conventional, 2, 4 and 8 zone fire alarm control panels designed and approved in accordance with European standards BS EN54-2 and BS EN54-4 Fire Detection and Fire Alarm systems – Control and Indicating Equipment.
- The Alarmsense® system enables all devices in a given zone to be wired to the same pair of cables thus greatly reducing the cabling and installation requirements and hence costs.
- The Alarmsense® range of devices includes smoke and heat detectors, call points, base sounders, base sounder/beacons and relay units – all wired to the same pair of cables.
- Having sounders and sounder beacons installed on the same cabling as detectors and call points allows all systems to be configured for common, zonal or two stage alarm by simply setting one of the panels configuration options.
- Selection of the Alarmsense® local alarm feature at sounder or sounder beacon bases invokes the alarm verification feature. This is particularly useful in Houses of Multiple Occupation such as student accommodation or nursing homes. When sounder or sounder beacon bases are selected for local alarm mode, any alarm sounders are restricted such that only the sounder connected to the activated detector will operate initially. The panel will attempt to reset the activated detector after a time delay and if successful no further alarms are sounded. If the detector re-activates after being reset, a general alarm will sound throughout the premises. Activation of a second detector or a call point will sound the general alarm immediately.
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with further details on this product and its manufacture..
Established for 30 years, Kentec Electronics Ltd. is now one of the world’s leading independent fire control panel designers and manufacturers. The Kentec name is synonymous with World-class product, great service and excellent support.