The Sigma XT Extinguishant Control Panel from Kentec Electronics is designed and manufactured to the highest standards in a quality controlled environment and with European EN12094-1 approvals, the Sigma XT extinguishant releasing panel offers outstanding value and performance for all small to medium fixed fire fighting installations.
Features of the Sigma XT
- With three detection zones as standard, extinguishant release can be configured to activate from any combination of detection zone inputs to allow (among other combinations) any two from three type activations such as would be required for detection in ceiling void, room and floor void applications.
- The extensive configuration options of the Sigma XT allow the functionality of the system to be extensively modified while still complying with the requirements of the controlling standard for the equipment (EN12094-1).
- The panel contains a large LED display to enable easy configuration and control which also displays the time remaining until extinguishant release for added user safety.
- The countdown timer is duplicated on up to seven remote status units to provide local indication of the extinguishant system status.
- With all of the electronics mounted on a single, easily removable, steel plate Sigma XT panels are both robust and easy to install.
- Sigma XT is supplied in an enclosure that matches the design and colour of the Sigma CP range.
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with further details on this product and its manufacture..
Established for 30 years, Kentec Electronics Ltd. is now one of the world’s leading independent fire control panel designers and manufacturers. The Kentec name is synonymous with World-class product, great service and excellent support.