Solista LX Ceiling VAD
The Solista LX Ceiling VAD from C-TEC is certified to EN54 Parts 23 (AFNOR) and 13 (BSI) and provides C-3-7.5 coverage (switchable to C-3-2.5 if required).
Technical Specifications of the Solista LX Ceiling VAD:
- 10-25mA alarm current depending on setting
- Attractive slim design
- Ultra-bright red LED
- Ideal for use in bedrooms, bathrooms and toilets
- Approvals/certifications Certified to EN54-23 by AFNOR and EN54-13 by the BSI
- Protocol/compatibility Can be used on the conventional sounder circuits of most conventional fire panels including C-TEC’s FP, MFP, CFP & EP203. Can also be used on the conventional sounder circuits provided on CTEC’s XFP and ZFP addressable panels
- Application/operation Designed to be ceiling mounted. Indoor areas only
- VAD category & coverage C-3-7.5 (switchable to C-3-2.5, reducing power consumption by up to 50%)
- Flash rate & colour 1Hz (switchable to 0.5Hz) / red.Supply/operating voltage 9-60V DC
- Quiescent current TBC
- Alarm current 10-25mA dependent on setting
- Product dimensions (mm) 93mm diameter x 38mm deep
- Construction & finish ABS FR & polycarbonate
- IP Rating IP33C.Weight 100g
- Operating conditions/temperature -25ºC to +70ºC
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with further details on this product and its manufacture..
Other products from C-TEC
C-TEC is one of the UK’s leading independent manufacturers of life safety equipment. Our products include fire alarm control panels, disabled refuge/emergency voice communication systems, disabled persons toilet alarms and staff protection systems.