The modular design of the SUPREMAtouch Controller Fire and Gas Detection System meets the requirements of a diverse range of industries and applications, while complying with all relevant global safety standards. The system builds on the success of the original innovative SUPREMA Control System design and features a large color touchscreen display, enhanced processing capabilities, and optional integration of addressable fire and smoke detectors. It can be used with a wide range of detectors, including combustible and toxic gas, oxygen, smoke, fire and heat. Output options include relay, and analog and digital communication between racks, which allows interfacing to external systems using ModBus or Profibus.
The SUPREMAtouch Controller System’s modularity enables a variety of fire & gas detection configurations that meet the requirements of virtually any application, including redundant systems with up to a Safety Integrity Level (SIL) 3 rating (IEC 61508).
Features & Benefits
- Compact modular design requires fewer cabinets, saving space
- Decentralized configuration through use of satellites minimizes wiring
- Plug-in ribbon cables enable easy installation and system extension
- Future-oriented technology reduces upgrade costs
- Digital bus technology provides reliable communication to external bus systems
- System configuration by checkbox selection means no programming skills required
- Connections for 3 system power supplies enable automatic switchover to backup supply
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with further details on this product and its manufacture..
Established in 1914, MSA Safety is the global leader in the development, manufacture and supply of safety products that protect people and facility infrastructures.